21. Tell me your fondest family tradition?
To ask questions to a girl about her family will always show your care for her. When you ask about the traditions her family has, it translates to her wondering if you will fit into her family dynamics.
22. What was your favorite toy when you were little?
You’re opening her up to her childhood memories which is always a good thing. Again, she will associate good memories to you.
23. What is the best advice you’ve ever gotten?
You open her memory up to a part of her life where she learned a valuable lesson. Questions to ask a girl that opens up her past positive memories will create an association with you.
24. What do you feel people take for granted most often?
This question allows her to open up about her disappointments and as you listen intently, she begins to find trust in you.
25. When you were younger, what did you want to be when you grew up?
Another childhood invoking memory coupled with a question about her dreams. This is a double whammy of getting her to open up and feel special.
26. What was something that recently moved you?
You are asking her to talk about her emotions which is both scary and beautiful at the same time. You may be giving her butterflies with questions like these which is good for your success to win her heart.
27. If you had a superpower what would it be?
A cute question that will bring things down to a light and fluffy level if you’ve been hitting her with some heart opening questions.
This is one of the big questions to ask a girl to invoke passion within her. It shows your desire to want to know her deeply.
29. What is your greatest strength?
When you ask questions to a girl of this nature, you’re lifting her spirits. You are also letting her know subconsciously that you want to learn more about her. This is so much more effective than just telling her you like her.
30. When did you last sing out loud to yourself or even to somebody else?
A question like this will bring out a fun memory for her, it will get her smiling and laughing. Every moment you can make her feel good is a moment she will remember with you.